Derwent Training Association aims to constantly improve the quality and relevance of all its services. Feedback from learners, customers, staff, and stakeholder partners is welcome and is a central part of this improvement process. We recognise that when people make a complaint, it is sometimes because they believe something affecting them has gone wrong, and they wish this to be looked into.
The Derwent Training Complaints, Comments and Compliments Form can be found here, or can be collected from Reception. All complaints are investigated, reponded to within a stated timescale, and reported in outline to and monitored by the Senior Leadership Team.
Anonymous complaints of any kind will be coordinated by the Business Support Manager, Nichola Zanda, who will agree with the Chief Executive Officer the nature of the company's response.
- On receipt of feedback, it is entered into the Complaints, Comments and Compliment system
- A prompt acknowledgement will be sent to the author by the Business Support Team
- Managers are given a deadline of eight working days for a response
- Managers will be reminded after six working days that a response is due in two days in order to meet the eight working day response deadline
- If the Manager cannot meet the response deadline the author of the complaint will be notified with a reason why and a new deadline
- Further action/discussion/correspondence will be recorded as appropriate, aiming for a prompt and satisfactory resolution to any problems highlighted.
Derwent Training will treat those making complaints with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times. We expect those making complaints will also treat the Company and any of our staff dealing with the complaint with the same courtesy, respect and fairness.
Appeals are heard by the Chair of Directors. On receipt of an appeal against a judgement made on a complaint, a response to an appeal is released within ten working days. Appeals should be sent to the Business Support Manager on email@example.com.
You can find a copy of our full Complaints, Comments and Compliment Policy here.