A Mould Tools:Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Produce parts on manual mills and lathes
- Deburring and self-inspection
- Manual grinding
- Cutting material and general tool room duties.
All applicants must have achieved a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- A genuine interest in engineering
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to follow instructions
- Good mathematical ability
- Computer literate.
Due to the remote location of this opportunity, access to your own transport is desirable but not essential.
- Good team work skills
- Good time management skills
- Good listening skills.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Mechanical Machining.
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 4.00pm)