Apprentice Fabricator Welder
Severfield (Design & Build) specialises in the full design, manufacture, and installation of structural steelwork which is primarily for the industrial building sector – large warehouses, factories, mezzanine structures, cold-stores and multi-storey car parks. We provide an end to end service where steel frame designs are engineered and optimised to give our customers best value, fast programmes and always safety in both manufacture and on-site during construction.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- ·To be responsible for own time management
- ·To ensure all college days are attended
- ·To be responsible for undertaking instructions from qualified fabricator, welders and your mentor
- ·To be responsible for your own learning
- To be responsible for asking questions to better understand the role and industry.
All applicants must have achieved a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- Good time management
- The ability to work practically
- A positive attitude.
- Good time-keeping skills
- Good numeracy skills
- The ability to ask questions
- A willingness to learn.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Metal Fabricator Apprenticeship Standard.
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
£9.90 in first year with yearly increments