Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
A&D Precision Ltd:
A&D Precision Ltd is a family run precision engineering company, producing components to high standards, working across several industries including oil, food and manufacturing.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out CNC machine tool programming
- Machining components using CNC milling machines and CNC lathes
- Manual turning
- Manual milling
- Surface grinding.
We recommend that all applicants have achieved, or are working towards achieving a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
- You must be able to work as part of a team
- Have an enthusiastic approach with a desire to succeed
- A willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills are advisable
- The ability to interpret diagrams and forms
- Numeracy skills for measuring.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Machining.
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 16.30pm)