Tool Room Apprentice
Operating from the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors in Kirkbymoorside, Sylatech has a global customer base across multiple business sectors including Aerospace, Space, Defence, Medical, Automotive and Construction.
As a trusted partner for delivering high quality systems and components to exacting standards, Sylatech often partners on programmes with international partners and our customer base spans all tiers of the manufacturing supply chain.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Production of wax injection moulds, jig and fixtures
- Operation and programming of CNC machines
- Operation of manual lathe, surface grinder and manual milling machines
- CAD-CAM programming using Solidworks.
We recommend that all applicants have achieved, or are working towards achieving a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
- A high energy, motivated individual with excellent level of written and spoken English
- Confident with a proactive attitude, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management ability, positive, flexible and adaptable.
- Keen to learn
- IT Savvy
- A passion for engineering
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard (Mechanical Machinist)
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
Monday - Thursday (7.00am - 5.30pm)