Apprentice Production Controller
The William Hare Group is a family owned business with origins in the UK dating back to the 1880s. William Hare is Europe’s largest independent structural steel contractor, specialising in engineering, fabrication and erection of steel structures – such as Manchester Airport (T2), Trafford Centre and Olympic Stadium roof. Throughout the world, the group has carried out projects in over 50 countries and currently employs over 2000 skilled staff.Company Link
The role will include:
- Management of the facilities materials and stock
- Booking in, allocating and creating saw lists for materials
- Analysing technical drawings and process changes to them
- General administration roles e.g. printing drawings and scanning documents
- Maintaining traceability of all pieces of steel in the facility.
The role is to start in September 2020, with a weeks induction in Bury and Scarborough.
Please send your CV, with a covering letter, explaining why you are interested in a career with William Hare as a Production Controller to Jenna Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants need to have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade 9-4 (A*-C). This should include Maths, English and Science. William Hare welcomes applicants from people who are currently completing or have completed Level 2 in Fabrication and Welding.
- Be punctual
- Able to work as part of a team
- A methodical thinker.
- Good mathematical ability
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to interpret diagrams and forms.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
A Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Technical Support
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
£6.74 per hour
Monday - Thursday (8:00am - 4:30pm) Friday (7:30am - 12:30pm)