The William Hare Group is a family owned business with origins in the UK dating back to the 1880s. William Hare is Europe's largest independent structural steel contractor, specialising in engineering, fabrication and erection of steel structures - such as Manchester Airport (T2), the Trafford Centre and Olympic Stadium roof. Throughout the world, the Group has carried out projects in over 50 countries and currently employs over 2000 skilled staff.Company Link
The role will include:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Assemble components by welding them together
- Ensure finished welds are of a good standard and the required size
- Use a variety of tools, welding equipment and overhead travelling cranes
- Implementation and adhering to all health and safety policies and complete all paperwork relating to health and safety.
The role is to start in September 2020, with a weeks induction in Bury and Scarborough.
Please send a CV, with covering letter, explaining why you are interested in a career with William Hare as a Fabricator/Welder to Jenna Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants need to have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade 9-4 (A*-C). This should include Maths, English and Science. William Hare welcomes applications from people who are currently completing or have completed Level 2 in Fabrication and Welding.
- Able to work as part of a team
- A methodical thinker.
- Good mathematical ability
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to interpret diagrams and forms.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
A Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and complete the Level 3 Metal Fabricator Apprenticeship Standard.
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
Fabrication and Welding
£6.74 per hour
Monday - Thursday (8:00am - 4:30pm) Friday (7:30am - 12:30pm)