Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
BDC Ltd are a special purpose machinery manufacturer based in West Heslerton, Malton. All of their products and machinery are designed and manufactured in house to each customers specification, meaning no two jobs are ever exactly the same.
They manufacture a large amount of production line equipment for the cladding industry, helping their customers to speed up production and reduce their costs. Within the nature of their work, the engineers build and test their machinery at BDC Ltd, a team will then go with the equipment to the customers factory to install and commission, which takes them all over the world.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Program CNC and 4 axis milling machines
- Operate CNC machines
- Learn how to read and interpret CAD drawings
- Complete inspection sheets when needed
- Complete jobs on time
- Learn how to use CAM systems when required.
We recommend that applicants have a minimum of 4 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- Be punctual
- A willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed
- To be able to work as part of a team
- A willingness to learn.
- Good mathematical ability
- Good communication skills
- The ability to interpret diagrams and forms
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Mechanical Machinist Apprenticeship.
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
West Heslerton, Malton
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (7:30am - 16:00pm)