James Fisher Nuclear:
James Fisher Nuclear is an established supplier of specialist engineering, manufacturing and technical services for applications within challenging, high integrity environments.Company Link
Training will be provided via day release to DTA one day per week and also through our skilled team of machinists. The chosen candidates will start in our apprentice area learning basic machining skills on manual lathes and manual milling machines. Once trained to a competent standard they will progress into the machine shop and develop their CNC machining skills.
We recommend all applicants to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- Good time management
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work in a team but also be confident enough to work alone
- Good manual dexterity
- The ability to managing his/her work workload and self-manage to deliver tasks
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Is expected to need general supervision and ask for direction when required.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 16.30pm) 37.5hrs per week