Apprentice Fabricator Welder
DAM Structures offer a comprehensive design, manufacture and erection service for the construction industry. Their 50,000sqft fabrication workshop is capable of processing 400 tonne of structural steelwork per week for distribution across the UK.
Some of their projects include:
- Structural Steelwork for Victoria Station
- Temporary propping for Tottenham Court Road Station
- Structural Steelwork for Battersea Power Station
- Structural Stelwork for Canary Wharf Station
Day to day duties will include:
- Gas cutting/profiling
- Fabrication plater/welder
We recommend that all candidates have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- A desire to succeed
- An interest in this line of work
- The ability to work safely
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Fabrication and Welding Apprenticeship Standard
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
Fabrication and Welding
To be Agreed upon appointment
Monday - Thursday (7.00 - 16.00pm) Friday (7.00am - 13.00pm)