Part-time - the post is 0.4FTE (equivalent to 2 days per week)
£7,000 - £8,000 a year
Derwent Training are looking to recruit an Engineering Technician to maintain engineering equipment within the practical areas of the traning centre and assist the senior leadership team with business improvement and health and safety.
- Ensure that, at all times, duties are carried out with due regard to the Company's policies and procedures including, but not limited to Safeguarding and Prevent
- Maintain engineering equipment within the workshop and teaching areas
- Ensure that all workshop areas are clean, orderly and safe
- Order resources using appropriate Company procedures to support curriculum needs by sourcing best value at all times
- Promote a sustainable work environment through reducing, reusing and recycling wherever possible
- Implement safe and ethical disposal procedures
- Contribute to the Company's quality initiatives including self-assessment, observation, appraisal and the mentoring and support of colleagues.
- Contribute to and take up staff development opportunities.
- Hold a recognised Level 3 engineering qualifications
- Worked in the engineering industry previously.
Must hold a clear DBS.
Please contact Claire Gavaghan on 01653 697698 for an informal conversation about the role.
Derwent Training are always happy to receive CV’s from time-served engineers with appropriate careers and/or relevant teaching or engineering qualifications that are looking for a change in career.
Please send your CV to Chief Executive Officer, Claire Gavaghan on firstname.lastname@example.org